Kansas Health Insurance
Your Health & Money
When considering your financial health, health insurance has got to be the most important types of insurance. If you are caught without it, the effects are not only detrimental to your health but to your personal finances too. If you currently do not have health insurance don’t wait another minute to get coverage! Please think about these important facts about health insurance and your money:
- Did you know that the rate of uninsured residents in Kansas is 12.8%, which ranks 15th in the country. If you do not have health insurance unexpected medical bills can have a devastating financial impact on your life that can last for many years.
- Medical bills are not your average bill. The bills from a serious illness can lead to bankruptcy. Health insurance is needed to help you pay for medical care. It protects you and your family financially in the event of an unexpected serious illness or injury that could be very expensive.
- From a simple office visit for a physical to surgery, health insurance is needed because you cannot predict what the cost of your medical bills will be.
- Having health insurance, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from most of these costs. You should not wait until you or a family member becomes seriously ill to purchase health insurance.
Individual Kansas Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people enrolled in their employer's health insurance plan. People with low income obtained their health insurance from the government. But now, more and more people are buying private Kansas health insurance plans tailor-made for individuals. These health insurance plans can be purchased from our Olathe, Kansas office. We specialize in finding you and your family the best health insurance policy for your needs.
Why choose AHI Group for a free quote today? Because we are an independent agency offering real time health insurance quotes and online applications from multiple health insurance companies. We believe in total transparency. Compare options and then apply online from the convenience of your own home or office. The experts at AHI Group will help you choose from:
- HMO plans: An HMO, (Health Maintenance Organization), is a specific type of health care plan that sets out guidelines under which doctors can operate. By contracting with specific Kansas healthcare providers, an HMO is able to negotiate lower prices costing less than comparable traditional Kansas health insurance.
- Major Medical: Major medical health insurance provides an extra layer of protection for most types of medical expenses. This type of health insurance is designed to cover large and expensive medical procedures such as accidents, unexpected health concerns and long hospital stays. The deductible and premiums are slightly higher.
- Surgical policies: Most health insurance plans sold today are major medical plans but there are a few hospital and surgical health insurance plans on the market. Surgical health plans often aren't as comprehensive as major medical plans, but are typically less expensive.
- Dread Disease Policies: Often called “cancer policies,” dread disease policies cover one or more dread disease: cancer, heart disease, or other major illness.
- Hospital indemnity: A hospital indemnity plan provides a daily benefit for each day you are hospitalized -- and this is paid without regard to the hospital expenses incurred. This daily amount is paid to you and the benefit is triggered simply by confinement as an inpatient.
Contact us at AHI Insurance Group for a free quote today. Your Kansas Health Insurance Expert
Since 2008, AHI Group has been a leading Kansas based insurance advisor for individuals, families, and small businesses. We have earned a high level of respect for our service with our clients and insurance carriers. Don't be caught without insurance. You owe it to your health and your family to complete our free, no-obligation form on this page today.